A media event and photo opportunity for the Inaugural Trillium Chefs Canada Awards Dinner will be held on Tuesday, April 21, 2015, from 3:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m., at Lai Wah Heen Restaurant, located on the second floor of Doubletree by Hilton Hotel, 108 Chestnut Street, Toronto.
The Trillium Chefs Canada Awards Dinner, celebrating the achievements of contributors to the world of food, wine and hospitality, will also be held on April 21, 2015, at the Lai Wah Heen Restaurant in the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel starting at 6:15 p.m.
The event is a benefit for Trillium Chefs Canada in its bid to win a gold medal at the 2016 IKA Culinary Olympics in Erfurt, Germany.
Trillium Chefs Canada is a group of talented chefs who showcase their culinary skills in the art of cooking. They have competed in global culinary competitions and have won many medals at events, including the Culinary World Cup and the Culinary Olympics.
During the April 21 dinner, awards will be presented in a number of categories. They include:
- Cambridge Lifetime Achievement Award for Outstanding Contribution to Multiculturalism in Canada
- Cambridge Theme of the Year Award
- Reidel Wine maker of the Year Award
- Glenfiddich Chef of the Year Award
- Remy Martin Award
- Simon Bolivar Award
- ACCE Campbell’s Food Service Entrepreneurship Award
- ORHMA Asian Restaurateur of the Year Award
- Dr. Lincoln M. Alexander Award
- Cambridge College of Builders Award
For more information contact Sheila Swerling, coordinator of the event, at: 416-781-2293. Her email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org