There are many reasons why you should join CEMA. Here are just seven really good ones:
• Be part of a national organization that protects your rights as an ethnic communicator.
• Be recognized as a legitimate and important media representative.
• Gain access to private sector and government information kits and briefings.
• Meet private sector and government spokespeople and politicians through our Speaker Series.
• Stay abreast of developments affecting ethnic communities.
• Grow your editorial scope and expand your access to advertising sources.
• Network and build partnerships with different ethnocultural communities
MEMBER – Voting Membership
- Anyone receiving regular remuneration for his or her work in the fields of journalism, production in the electronic media or creative writing.
- Any person editing a regular bulletin or newsletter on interracial or intercultural relations for a non-profit organization.
- Annual Fee $30 — due on January 1 each year.
ASSOCIATE MEMBER – Non-Voting Membership
- Any person working in related fields, such as public relations or corporate communications in non-profit or for-profit organizations.
- Annual Fee: $40 – due on January 1 each year.
STUDENT – Non-Voting Membership
- Students enrolled in college or university programs in journalism, radio, television and film, public relations, and media and design.
- Annual Fee: $15 – Due on January 1 each year
E-mail Madeline Ziniak
or click here to register your membership online.