Have you ever asked yourself…
WHY SHOULD I JOIN CEMA? WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
There are many reasons why you should join CEMA. Here are just 10 really good ones that will make your very reasonably priced investment well worthwhile:
- Be part of a national organization that advocates for and protects your rights as an ethnic communicator.
- Be recognized locally, nationally and internationally as a legitimate and important media representative by way of our valued Membership Cards, and we’ll also send you a CEMA Seal of Support electronic banner for your website and other social media.
- Receive exclusive invitations to meet highly-respected private and public sector spokespeople through our renowned Speaker Series.
- Gain access to private and public sector information kits, research findings, data and briefings.
- Gain access to our Canadian Ethnic Media Directory at a specially-reduced Members’ rate.
- Have your editorial contributions profiled and/or published on our new platform, Voices of Canada: CEMA Members at Work.
- Enjoy priority status on all CEMA dispatches of media releases, media advisories and announcements.
- Stay abreast of developments affecting ethnic communities.
- Grow your editorial scope and expand your access to advertising sources.
- Network and build partnerships with different ethnocultural communities.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR US?
Together as a group, we can create a strengthened ethnic media footprint in Canada.
WE ALL WIN BY ASSOCIATION!
MEMBERSHIP POLICIES AND FEES
MEMBER – Voting Membership
- Anyone receiving regular remuneration for his or her work in the fields of journalism, production in the electronic media or creative writing.
- Any person editing a regular bulletin or newsletter on interracial or intercultural relations for a non-profit organization.
- Annual Fee $30 — due on January 1 each year.
ASSOCIATE MEMBER – Non-Voting Membership
- Any person working in related fields, such as public relations or corporate communications in non-profit or for-profit organizations.
- Annual Fee: $40 – due on January 1 each year.
STUDENT – Non-Voting Membership
- Students enrolled in college or university programs in journalism, radio, television and film, public relations, and media and design.
- Annual Fee: $15 – Due on January 1 each year
CONTACT: E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org OR: click here to register.