MEMBERSHIP POLICIES AND FEES
MEMBER – Voting Membership
- Anyone receiving regular remuneration for his or her work in the fields of journalism, production in the electronic media or creative writing.
- Any person editing a regular bulletin or newsletter on interracial or intercultural relations for a non-profit organization.
- Annual Fee:
- Individual Rate: 1-3 people = $30 each
- Organizational Rate: 4-7 people = $100 flat rate
- Corporate Rate: 8 + people = $120 flat rate
- Due on January 1 each year
ASSOCIATE MEMBER – Non-Voting Membership
- Any person working in related fields, such as public relations or corporate communications in non-profit or for-profit organizations.
- Annual Fee: $40 – due on January 1 each year.
STUDENT – Non-Voting Membership
- Students enrolled in college or university programs in journalism, radio, television and film, public relations, and media and design.
- Annual Fee: $15 – Due on January 1 each year
CONTACT: E-Mail: email@example.com OR: click here to register.